Our clients are all affected by varying volumes of regulation.
We help them cut through the red tape in a way that enables them to get on with their business with the minimum of fuss, advising on areas such as Data Protection, Freedom of Information, Procurement, Competition (anti-trust) and employment-related regulation.
For example, we advise on:
- Data protection compliance
- The creation of data protection, privacy and IT policies
- Ofcom regulations
- Cross-border data transfers and outsourcing
- Information Commissioner investigations
- Freedom of Information Act requests, and how to protect commercial information against them
- Commercial agency regulations
- Restrictions in agreements which may contravene competition law
- Cartel issues
- Tenders under the Procurement Regulations
- Employment regulation
- Employment agency regulation
- Agency Workers Regulations